Friday, September 18, 2009

Update as of Sept 18, 2009

Since the forum is still down atm, I shall post the update here instead so you guys could still read it.

Anyway, I’ve had a new assignment since Monday. It’s the game translation. Yes, well, I was excited of course! At least we have some progress being done by our own hands, and with this, we can track the current situation of the game. Well, I just received this assignment, and things are doing pretty well. Since today is already Friday, September 18, 2009, I’ve done quite well in the translation process. In the Quests alone, there are about 2000+ entries to be translated. And after five days, I’m just 400 entries away from completing this. Well, that’s not all. There are also NPC names, Mission names… uh.. Basically all the things that you see inside the game are being translated. Good thing is it’s not that hard, since we already have an English translation, all I have to do is fix some misspells, and compare the names indicated to match the new names of NPCs.

If you haven’t heard, I’m alone for the week since [GM] Noir went to the province due to the death of his aunt. I solemnly give my condolences to [GM] Noir’s family. He’ll be back probably by Tuesday to finish up this assignment. Anyway, He did made some changes in the character classes. Some of them have now different names, and we have decided that those names are final for WKPH. The point is, the PH version will be different from other versions of WK. To make it even more unique, the missions that you will see inside the game would be more “interesting”. I suggest that during Beta Testing, you read the whole mission details so you may find out the difference that we could do to the game. I’m getting so excited about this progress, but the pressure’s on to me. Arrrrgh! I have to finish this asap so we can test it as early as possible! So pardon me for my silence in the past few days (Actually, I shouldn’t make any other jobs right now and finish my work, but I’m pretty sure you are all wondering what’s the current status so I made this).

Pray that I would finish this soon (and hopefully no errors), this would mean that we’re a few steps away from the Beta! Weeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I can't wait.
    Condolenses to [GM] Noir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir can we know the estimated date of launching of wonderking in the philippines?

    ReplyDelete

...