Monday, October 19, 2009

Update: Oct. 19, 2009

Sorry for the long wait about updates guys… I wasn’t able to go online that much due to the heavy work on my part. The scripts are giving me a hard time. Before I only have to check for misspells in some words and adding stuff for added interest. Now, I have to count every character = byte that would fit in the system. That’s the reason why I cannot go online that much, I have to concentrate on this part or else everything will fall to pieces.

As a rough estimate… ok, ok, I’ll make it clear first. THIS IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE. Open Beta will be launched at most will be sometime in November. But there will still be CBT of course. This would mean CBT might start at the end of October. This may come sooner if we could finish all tasks in target time (Wednesday this week). So I apologize for not going online. I’m just rushing things to release this game sooner. All eyes are on me now, so I have to focus on this more. (Yes, devs are just waiting for the fixes on scripts).

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to ask you about the beta client. Can I play for a short while with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cant..
    but if you really want to play wonderking online, participate in ndoorsgames wonderking CBT.
    here's the site http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/center/default.asp

    ReplyDelete

...