Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update: 11/24/2009

After long meetings, grueling tests, script changes, and more tests, the management has now set the table for the preparation of Closed Beta. Yes, the long wait will be over soon, as we are already discussing about the coming Closed Beta Phase.

A few pointers though, we still have to set some things first, like opening up the registrations, fixing the download client, etc. On my part though, I still have to finalize the events planned for CBT, since there are I think around 10 events in total (not sure though, I still have to recount), plus I must take care of other things (maintaining of the Blog, Forums, Facebook and Friendster, all of them will be a part of the Beta Phase, and yes, I am the one mostly in charge of those sites), plus inquiries from players thru my YM and on Facebook chat while doing some Alpha tests. Do pardon me if sometimes I cannot answer some inquiries since I’m as busy as ever, but the best way to contact me is via YM (which is posted on the blog). And oh, GM Noir is currently working on the new splash page *teehee*.

The final target date is this December, not much time for me to waste since I just returned yesterday. I personally thank everyone for still anxiously waiting for the release of WKPH, without you guys making everything wouldn’t be this much fun. *sniff* XD

5 comments:

  1. naku sayang naman kuya kasi close beta pa yung uunahin eh may countdown pa ba nun pag dating sa open beta? hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course there will still be a Closed Beta. We need that since we are not yet fully sure if the game is at its 100%. Ayaw naman po namin mag full release ng game without checking it first if it can handle stress issues caused by multiple connections. And I don't think we'll take that long in shifting from CBT to OB. But please remember, there will be a wipe from CBT to OBT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good news.IMe and some friends have been patiently waiting for the opening.We all understand that there is a lot of work to be done before we all can get there.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup hmm tama ka po sir Trag'Oul alleo pla 2 remember?
    ung problem nga lang po eh natagalan ung launch ng close beta :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, hi alleo! yes I remember.. Well, sorry guys kung medyo delayed ang WKPH. It's because WKPH starts at version 2 already (KR and JP started at V1) so medyo we need to refine the system first (just like what NA did)

    ReplyDelete

...