Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Challenge 2 Conclusion

Hmm… It’s funny to think that we got a lot of entries during challenge 1 but for this challenge, we did not even get up to 10 entries. Is the challenge hard? Or everyone is busy getting Beta keys in Facebook? (which happens to have around 10 keys left for reservation). Okay, let’s wrap up Challenge 2 so I can brew up a new challenge (still quite puzzled about the result though :lol:)

I was thinking of posting the winners’ entries, but some entries are long, and would probably take up a lot of space. So I shall just list the winners of this challenge.

Keihertz Besiño (edited)
Lee Teope
Luis Mendoza
Ray Ancajas
Ervin Santos
Nathaniel Antonio
Leonell Tamayo
Darwin Zambo

Congratulations to the winners!

Now, as for the next challenge, let me think first since there are a lot of users preferring to get their keys in Facebook. Since I still have 72 keys to go, I’ll keep the Challenge in “on hold” status first and let the players enjoy the Facebook giveaway. Once all keys in Facebook are depleted, then I’ll start another challenge *teehee*

6 comments:

  1. Hmm.I think you might have to do another hidden object puzzle.People love those.Maybe even go so far as to hide an object on Wonderking website and see if people can find it.Thats all I can think of at the moment.I Me and one of my friends have already got a key,which leaves one more friend to get one.Congrats to all the winners,and thank you to everyone for making this so much fun.I can't wait to play when it opens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another puzzle actually. And there's one more that involves the site but it's not showing out when we upload it. We'll redo that one and we'll give it as a challenge. Anyway, I still should stop first the blog challenge so we could populate FB first. And the explanation is on the update I posted ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Won po Thx :D =)) i MaDe A siG pla SA forum po HopE you Like it :D
    peo mY bArkada po LikEs to plaY rin po...sana Daw meron pa daw pa pong upcoming events.. :D

    TYSM po ulit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the name. Its actually Keihertz Besiño. I don't know where yahoo got that name. Anyway Yey I won :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Keihertz - already edited the post and congrats!
    @Lee - Tell you friends to join in WK's Facebook fan page, lahat po ng players dun makakakuha ng key as long as they provide their e-mail addresses. Congrats for getting a Key!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh....... :D ok ok ok :D ThX po SAbiHin Q po SA kanya :D =))) ThX po Ulit :D

    ReplyDelete

...