Monday, December 7, 2009

Update: 12/7/2009

Yes, still back with the updates. As we can see, everyone’s quite excited about the Closed Beta Test. Now there are 500 Keys. Yes, we made it 500 (it was supposed to be 100 remember?) just in case there are more players who want to play WonderKing Online. This will be very hard to do, since promotion of the game is still on hold (everything went on hold since the delay started). Promotions will start during the cooldown period between CBT and OBT. But for now, there are a lot of Beta Keys, so don’t rush to get one. ^_^

What happens to the excess keys? If there are excess keys, we shall hand them over to I-café organizations and/or to I-café owners who want to get Beta Keys. Why? We cannot give them just one key for their whole shop to test. Besides, home players only needed one Beta Key to participate into the game. Now we shall do this as such:

If there will be excess keys (and I’m sure there will be), we shall give them to I-café owners. Now we shall keep only 50 keys from the excess, this is for in case there are still players who want to get Beta Keys but are “late” in getting them (I’m prepared for this one, hay… pinoy time nga naman). So, if you have a friend, or maybe you know an I-café who wants to get Beta Keys for WonderKing Online, they may e-mail me thru my personal e-mail address (erik.cordero@live.com) with the subject “I-café Beta Key request”. They must place the following in the said e-mail so we could have a reference regarding the I-café:

I-café name
Owner
City / Region where shop is located
Landline / Cellphone #
e-mail address of the owner

This way, I could add these I-cafes to the list who will get Beta Keys and if there are extra keys, will distribute evenly amongst I-cafes. As this company is a new player coming to the Philippines, it would be best if we start at this way first and the rest would follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...