Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update: January 13, 2010

I was supposed to post a CBT aftermath update but I was too busy these past few days. We’ll disregard the aftermath now since it’s already been days since the CBT ended.
For those who make assumptions, chismis, haka-haka, and everything else. This update will certainly answer your questions. So please read and do read twice to be sure of the answers.


Q. Are registrations open?

A. If you check our website, you will see that the registrations are already open and working. So yes, the registrations are open, but we forbid everyone to register at the moment since we are still fixing some issues.

Q. Why need to wait?

A. Check our forums. You will notice that there are no more registrations in the forums due to the merging of both the game and the forums’ database. Both of these will be now under just one registration so you won’t have to spend more minutes registering to each part of the site.

Q. When can you start registering?

A. We’ll give an announcement about the opening of registrations. For those who can’t wait, they already registered. But if your account disappeared before we start registrations, then sorry, it won’t be our fault.

Q. Open Beta is this week?

A. Who said that it’s open beta this week? I know I didn’t. We estimated a cooldown period of 1 - 2 weeks. So if we ended CBT last Monday, and OBT’s target is after 2 weeks, then today is just the third day of the first week. Give us some time first to do things right before we jump into major things. Please wait for further announcements on this one.

Q. In Open Beta, do we still need to register or can we still use our CBT accounts?

A. All those CBT accounts (those usrtestxxx accounts) will be deleted. Those CBT accounts are temporary accounts and you will not be able to change the password or even recover if you lost it. It would be a big loss to you if you use it and forgot your login details. Yes, you need to register for your own account in Open Beta.

Q. What about client problems? “there is no file in the server” or “unable to connect to server”?

A. The server is closed so you really won’t be able to connect to the game (don’t be too excited). For the old problems, We are going to release another client with all patches included before we launch Open Beta. But please do not uninstall your old clients first as we may have a Pre-OB test first to check server stress and client-server issues. Pre-OB test is not yet confirmed and still has a 50-50 chance of occurring or not.

Q. WKNA implemented different game settings, are we getting them too?

A. We used KR settings back in CBT (which gave a lot more challenge to CBT testers (refining)). The KR setting was well thought of and good enough in our standards. But final say is that we are still not sure if we are permanently going to use those settings or not. Regarding the new system of NA (bonus charms, enchant, NPC prices), there is a possibility that we might also use them but only if the new system is in it’s FINAL status. We don’t want to cause riots on something that we did not look into well.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry But I do not agree with you Vincent.I have played the US version of Wonderking,It takes you longer then 10 days to level up to 50,unless you are playing hours on end.Level 30 I would have agreed with.I hate to do this,but I do not think I will be playing when it gets released.I left Ndoors because I got tired of being screwed for helping them get thier game going,and getting wiped 4 times and losing everything that I have earned through thier events.I realize that it is beta,I am a beta tester for many diferant companies,they always make sure you get compinsated for the work that you have out in.
    Again I am sorry Vincent.I was hopeing that Wonderking PH would be differant then all the others.I understand your point of view,but do you understand mine?Put yourself in my shoes,would you be happy putting in hours of testing and getting a consolation prize?Only time will tell.
    I guess I will have to find somewhere else to spend my time.Good luck,and nice talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln about the level I think that you are slow in leveling........ Itz not about being addict but doing the quest makes you level faster..... Don;t just grind Enjoy the game's quest.... Thats all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you are saying.As I stated before,I have played the US version of WonderKing,My character was on level 53 before it got wiped.I know you all went through a lot to get this open,but I am disapointed in the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

...