Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trag Oul's Special Event!

Dear WonderKing Fans

Serving the community of WonderKing online has been the most fruitful and enjoyable moment of my life. Being with you fans has been a part of my life already, and I am most grateful that you have been here with us no matter what the odds, I am indeed blessed with having a wonderful community to work with which makes my line of work a lot easier, although we have some downsides in the past, you were still there, supporting us all throughout.

Sadly, it is to my deep regret that I am finally having my last walk around Esiore. Everyone has been a part of my life and I will surely miss everyone who has been a part of WonderKing.

Before I bid my final service, as an event GM of WonderKing, I shall be having my last line of events for everyone tomorrow, Friday, May 21, 2010. We shall make this day a very memorable one and I sure do hope that everyone participates with me.



I hope to see everyone tomorrow!

-[GM] Trag Oul

No comments:

Post a Comment

...