Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From the Tomes of Trag Oul: Knave Improvements

First tome, second leaf

I remember the first time I tried WonderKing Online. I was only using my boss’ avatar and playing blindly in the Korean server (blindly since I cannot do anything but whack monsters, err, my brain’s OS needs the Korean language pack). From my personal experience, I love the knight class. I always play tank in every MMO I play. But since it was not my account, I was forced to use the thief class. Anyway, it’s not too hard, since all I do is skill spam monsters and wasting a lot of pots. One thing got my attention in playing the thief though: it is a very fast killer. In a tank, you could last long indeed without much need of pots. But actually, the thief can almost do the same thing. Especially if you have the right build in stats and skills. Other than that, what caught my attention were the thief’s skills. Their skills build up to their name: fast, sneaky, critical. I truly enjoyed hunting using that thief even if I was alone.

Too lucky was I when I heard that there are major changes made in the Philippine version of WonderKing Online. As I have told before, there are on-going projects which will change the graphic effects of the skills of all classes. I got the chance to get some screenies of the Knave class, an evolution of the thief. And my, you’ll be so amazed on the new styles of the skills! Here’s a few of ‘em:



This one is a skill looking like slicing through the monster. Look at the damage dealt. OMG


This is actually what I’m talking about in the thief class. They move so quick, you feel like they’re teleporting.


This is a great slicing skill. With this class’ speed, this thief could easily beat the fastest food slicer on the market! Better than a knife with Teflon!


Already fast moving, but also has a long range skill! Look at that sickle penetrating three monsters! Ouch!


Uhm, err, didn’t get much info on this one. But I think this skill is like life steal or sumthin… still have to watch out for more updates lol


Ah yes, the triple stabbing pain of doom! Lmao, just a wild guess. Imagine that three 1900 damage hitting you as you go pvp. Even I would run!


Now this is cool, slashing like zorro, only that it’s a letter J (that’s for joker, the knave’s WK Korea version)


Now this time, it’s not just a dash attack; it’s also adding poison while attacking! The proof on how fast is this skill: Check the name, and check where the character is.


Whoa! That stinks! Lol! It’s a confusion cloud, yeah right; any fart would surely make you dizzy!


That’s poison, added on his weapon. You could actually smell the scent of that poison once you look hard on it. XD

Ain’t those skills make you feel more excited? Well, me too. I can’t even wait to see the new skills of the other classes. I bet the other classes would surely impress players too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...