Monday, July 27, 2009

GM notes: Excerpts from the GMs’ diary

Well, each day brings greater news. The good thing about being a GM is that you get to know some news way ahead than normal players. I get to see new things in WonderKing Online, and it’s great to know that there are really huge makeovers being done at the game. One of the latest news that I got is the improvement of graphics for the skills. Now I know that some players (especially hardcore players :lol: ) love a game because of the graphics. I for one, enjoy the sight of a skill with totally wicked effects, those ones that would make you say “oooooooo!” or “huwaaaaaaw!”

The latest news that I got? Well, my wife would surely enjoy this one. I got to see new screenshots of some new skills for the priest. Uh, yes, my wife is always a healer in mmos, that’s why she’s gonna enjoy this *teehee*. Anyway, the skills are so wicked I did not even imagine that WonderKing is a 2d game. Ok, for you to relate on to what I’m saying, here are some of those screenies:

They call this one : Shooting Star

(very nice, although too girly skill for me)

Now: the Fire Pillar



(think of it as the effects you get from harry potter films lol)

Holy Bolt


(kinda like saying, “stupefy!” lol)

(stop, enjoy your final moments!)

(kaboom! Instant 1k damage!)

Now this skill is revamped: Lightning Bolt

(do you see Zeus inside the circle? Nah, just kidding!)

Upgraded version of the holy bolt: Holy Cross

(ultimate secret hidden power da third!!! Whatataaaaa!!)

(*monster crosses fingers = “babay”)

(whapakkk! Instant binyag! Nyahahaha!)

Divine Oasis


(in the name of my mighty kitty wand, I banish you!!)

(ooooo, divine aura aoe attack!)

(look at the mob’s face, *shocked* XD)

Sanctuary of Heaven


(EXPECTO PATRONUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!!)

(huge wave of the patronus charm (ouch))

(kapow! Wasak sa shockwave!)

The light of referees (err, yes, that’s what they call it)

(I’ve had enuf!!! Sunigin na kitaaaaa!!phoenix power!!!)

(I believe I can fly!!!! Weeeee!)

(Swooosh!!! Flames of the fire bird!)

Other Skills









Teehee, with these skills, I think there would be converts from other classes to priest. Soon hereafter we’ll be expecting huge changes in the game, and this is one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Can you provide the skill descriptions? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

...