Tuesday, September 8, 2009

From the Tomes of Trag Oul: Warrior

First Tome, Third Leaf

“… I venture into the mountains, looking for frozen beetroots. The snow of these ranges turned my hunt into a challenge. The snow covered paths swallow my feet though I was in a quicksand. The mountain rocks are filled with ice that your hands numb when you touch them. I feel the frigid breeze flowing through my body as I took one step from the other to get into the desired place. As the snowy wind blows, I saw a shadow from not far away. I hid behind a pile of icy rocks, thinking the shadow might be another creature of darkness. I can feel the shadow move from its place, but with the noise the wind is making, it was like trying to hear a whisper inside the market. Unable to move for the creature might see me, I decided to spend the chilly night from where I am located. With no means of cover from the coldness of the night, hunger and pain would be reasons to be dead.

A new bright morning approaches. I feel a slight heat onto my arms. A good sign, knowing that I spent the night under the full wrath of coldness. My eyes still closed, but I do not feel the warmth of the sun on my face. Something is in front of me; I feel its breath as if it was too close to me. I struggled whether I should open my eyes or not. Finally decided, I opened my eyes to see the thing in front of me. And there it is, a human, wearing a shiny golden armor, on his head a golden helmet, forged with ox horns. His long golden hair clamped to have a better view, his armor, glistening under the sun as if no damage has been dealt yet. He carries a huge golden axe, a warrior I presume. He was kneeling in front of me, checking if I was still breathing or as cold as dead. “Are you alright?” he asked. I smiled and gave a favorable reply: “yes I am, thank you for asking”. He was young, and still full of adventures at hand. I asked him of his reasons for being at an unfamiliar place. He just gave a grin and replied: “I am hunting this frigid place for devils to banish”. After helping me get up, he gave me food coming from the towns of Lamuphel. We ventured on to the mountains, helping me throughout the way. He was very skilled with the use of an axe, able to break boulders of ice into pieces. The armor and weapon for granted, this warrior’s skills are truly capable of hunting in this area. Every hit this warrior creates, flames rush out. From the strength of his arms to the sharpness of his weapon, one strike and the boulder explodes. Nobody did say that the King might be a warrior, or an archer, but with the strength I have seen, this warrior might be a formidable enemy for Barlon….”


The warrior named all of his skills as Trag Oul watches...


Blake Storm



Burning Void




Dragon Bite



Dragon Rising




Frame Eraser




Kaiser Dragon



Retreat Fist Skype


No comments:

Post a Comment

...