Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update: October 6, 2009

Well, as Suriel requested (special mention! Nux!), updates will be done every day. But please don’t reprimand or complain if I miss a day of not updating, it’s just too busy here at work and sometimes I do forget to post.

Since we are already done with the translations, other things are already on the way. [GM] Noir is currently fixing the bugs on the website (like in IE, the submenu flicks, it’s already done), he is also currently studying the code of the forums since maybe we missed something as to why it is not working properly. I am currently working on the Cash Shop (Item Mall). Yes, yes, the item mall still would take until OB before it would be shown, but since the translations are already done, we now have the complete list of all items and their names, descriptions etc. Now, all I have to do is make some changes in the list (so I don’t have to compare it to the Korean one with languages I don’t understand). After that, the data that I have for the Item Mall will be transferred to the server for update changes.

Oh, by the way, if you do wonder what items shall be released in the mall, well, I do not have the right to dictate on what should be released or not. All I can say is that there are about 200 items to be released on open beta alone. And no worries about the prices, from what I saw, the prices are just right. Not too cheap and not too expensive. Estimated prices? Hmm… let’s just say that you can buy a whole set of fashion clothes with your budget for 1 day, and that is for a lifetime’s use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...