Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update: October 7, 2009

Another day another peso…. (LOL)

Ok, we’re waiting for the alpha client to come from the devs, so for the meantime, we keep ourselves busy. I’m done with the cash shop items, we’ll just test them out during our internal test to check if the names and descriptions are good, also at the same time to test out some items that I haven’t seen before (just to check what those items do, of course). [GM] Noir is back with a vengeance in his computer, staring mindlessly at the web source code in languages I do not even understand.

Anyway, I’m back to the old job, planning more and more events. I think I can fill up a whole year with events, I dunno. It’s kinda hard since I keep on squeezing my brain for things that would be interesting but without the limitations that other players have. Of course, I want everyone to enjoy the events that we made. I was also thinking of removing the level event in CBT, since the level cap for CBT is 30, I think almost everyone would be level 30 by the time CBT ends. So it would be unfair if we choose winners when everyone reached the limit. I’ll just think of another event in the Closed Beta to make up for that removed event.

Ok, back to work. Maybe I’ll post again later for the tomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...