Monday, November 23, 2009

Trag 'Oul is back!

Yes, I'm finally back! It's been three weeks since I was gone and... hmm... noticed the recent changes here. Well, sorry for my long absence guys, but it has been a requirement for me to go on field. What did I do? Research.

Well, it's not that easy. During those three weeks that I was gone, I went to a lot of places (Luzon area only of course) to look for I-cafes and research on what is hot and what is not in those areas. This would help give some more data for the company in order to plan for better marketing and promotion of WKPH. Also, since I can only stop at one I-cafe for a few minutes, I don't have much time to sit down and get a few minutes to log on into the site.

Anyway, back to office work. I still need to catch up with the latest happenings here about the game and all, so I'll keep you guys updated (and no worries, I'll try my best to give out daily updates, just like before >_< ).

And oh! The forums is back. You could post with me there too for more updates on wonderking PH!

1 comment:

...