Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update: Nov 17, 2009

The forum is back and everyone are invited to spot some of the bugs that I missed.

I apologize if this had taken longer than I expected but the problem was because of so many tasks at hand like as you may recall last month translations/editing of game scripts, debugging/scripting/coding of the website, alpha test and more alpha test, designing of Philippine exclusive items *hint* *hint*, event planning with TragOul, and as well other task at hand not to be mentioned.

Also worth mentioning is the inconvenience yesterday which was now fixed! So even if visitors would point their browser to www.wonderkingph or wonderking.ph it is still ok no more 403 errors!

And lastly for our *hopefully* last alpha test before the game would go to beta, we were currently discussing with the devs and debating if cbt would be just one time or two and other matters. Gah, I think I'll bash my head to my desk with loads of issues at hand. Or maybe I'll just facepalmed myself.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news Vincent.You can count on me and a few of my friends to be there.We are all waiting when everything is opened.
    Great work.You let me know if you ever need any help with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Im one of those friends..and Im very eager for Wonderking to open..but I also know how hard your working,and what a great job your doing
    It is greatly appreciated, and Im sorry that things have been such pain.
    But then nothing ever goes smoothly..LOL
    I just signed up on your Woderking site..Hi, Im m1str3ss

    ReplyDelete

...