Monday, November 16, 2009

Update: Nov 16, 2009

On this weekend last minute decisions from the higher ups to changed the web host to a more superior one.

Also my browser is being haywire today as it can’t access our domain www.wonderking.ph while my Boss can. I can’t even fix it myself because the new host is in a language the higher ups they only could understand.

Anyhow I hope the visitors wouldn’t experience I am having difficulty with our site. If ever you have this inconvenience as I am, point your browser to http://www.wonderking.ph/index.aspx instead.

As for the updates for the game, we have been told to have new alpha test for the game which the recent script are implement. The best news so far is that the devs don’t have any qualms for the script. I was expecting they would ask the pinoy jokes and pop culture reference there.

3 comments:

  1. Everything is running fine on this end,I just wish wonderking would be released.But good things come to those who wait.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lincoln

    I'm humbled somebody understands despite loads of predicament in our shoulders as of this moment. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vincent
    You are very welcome my friend.I completly understand all that you have to go through to make sure you think of everything.People don't understand,yeah you can hurry up and open to the public,but what fun would that be if you just have to close it again if a problem shows up.
    I know you are doing everything you can.I just have one request,Is there any way you can make an rss feed so I can put it on my webpage?

    ReplyDelete

...