Monday, December 21, 2009

Update: 12/21/2009 (Part 2)

Yes, Part 2 of the update. Ok, I’ve already sent most of the keys to the players already. It’s still taking me a while for me to send keys to everyone on Facebook but I’ll guarantee you guys that you shall have your Beta Keys before CBT launches ( don’t blame me if it comes late, it’s a part of FB’s system).

Now that you guys have your Beta Keys, Yes, yes, I know, you’re all getting too much excited about the launch. Please remember, we still have one more task in this, and that is the download. The dev team is working on the client already and will be available for download anytime soon. You might want to check the download section from time to time to be sure that you’ll be one of the first guys to download the game.

And one more update before I end this post: Check out the link I provided below, I’m sure you won’t regret it once you click it!

http://tinyurl.com/yazhohr

Teehee! Merry Christmas! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Remember this, i'll be extremely @#!^ alert that i'll be the first downloader of the game, THE FIRST, I mean THE FIRST OF ALL THE WORLD BEFORE THE GMS!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joe

    I doubt you'll sleep because of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vincent Noir

    lol XD i will not :D

    ReplyDelete

...