Monday, December 21, 2009

Update: 12/21/2009

As I write this update, I already sent some of the Beta Keys already to a few players, particularly those who won in the Blog event, and the players who sent in their e-mails in Facebook. By the time you read this, your Beta Keys should already be waiting inside your e-mail, or is inside your inbox in Facebook.

This turned out to be harder than I expected. I was only able to send 20 Beta Keys via Facebook’s message feature. Actually, it asked me for captchas once I sent the 7th key. I still have to wait for some time before the “cooldown” of this security feature from Facebook would again let me send messages without that security block. So as I said in FB’s wall, those who sent their e-mail addresses will be prioritized (and thus, already there in their e-mails) while those who did not send , and decided to just wait it out, will get their keys a little later on. An addition, since this block kills much of my time, I might finish sending all of these keys by next week. Apologies if you are one of those players who might receive their Keys at a later time.

Anyway, the mini-event “guess the release date” will finish sometime this afternoon. So for those who still want to try it out, better start guessing already! And oh, one tip: I think you guys better start setting your computer clocks to the right date and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...